- ALL ORDERS OVER $50.00 WILL SHIP FREE OF CHARGE to the contiguous 48 United States via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or DHL, depending on destination and manufacturer. Items that are oversized or require shipment by common carrier (truck freight) will be subject to an additional surcharge. We will contact you upon receipt of your order to discuss shipping charges and obtain your approval. Items shipped internationally or to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico are subject to an additional surcharge and applicable taxes or duties. A placeholder shipping fee of $40.00 will be entered for orders to AK, HI and PR and we will contact you with the actual shipping charge before we process the order. Please call us at 1-888-355-9525 to determine international/AK/HI shipping charges. When shipping surcharges apply, we will always obtain your approval prior to shipping.
- ORDERS TO CANADA WILL RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON SALES OVER $250.00. Please note that Canadian orders generally ship via UPS, if you would like your order to ship via US Postal Service please note this in the comment section. As long as the item(s) ordered meet the post office's size requirements we will ship the item via postal service. Canadian shipments may be subject to Brokerage, Duty and Taxes which will be charged by the shipper at the time of delivery. As we are not a customs agent we cannot quote these costs.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Express shipping is available on most items. If you wish to have an item shipped via expedited shipping please contact us directly.
- Items shipped by truck freight will need to have an authorized person over 18 years of age to receive/sign for the shipment. Generally, the trucking company will call the receiving party prior to delivery to determine an appropriate window of time for delivery. It is important that you count and inspect all of the items that you received on the truck and that all items are accounted for when signing for the package in the event that a package was damaged or misplaced in transit. Do not sign for the shipment until you know that it is complete and delivered in good condition. If there is a shortage or the shipment is partially damaged, please inform the driver that you were shorted an item or items were damaged or you will not be able to make a freight claim with the trucking company. If you receive a short shipment of damaged shipment please contact us immediately.
- Shipments refused for reasons other than damage to the item/package may be charged a re-stocking fee.